Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,242
Atleast BSNL trying for a live iptv services in their FTTH. But why jio is not giving important for the iptv services?

@Bapun and @AftabIN could you please confirm following news true?

Jio expands partnership with French cybersecurity company Verimatrix for Video Content Authority System for DVB, IPTV, OTT, Multi-DRM by adding the company’s security and delivery services throughout all of Jio’s video entertainment offerings.

#cybersecurity #Jio
Yes this is true

Seems Jio has dropped IPTV plans, I am trying to check TRAI guidelines. if possible all of you get the MyGov app and write to Mr Modi for his upcoming Mann ki baat program. Our nation needs a IPTV app which works with all broadband (internet providers).

Seems Jio has dropped IPTV plans, I am trying to check TRAI guidelines. if possible all of you get the MyGov app and write to Mr Modi for his upcoming Mann ki baat program. Our nation needs a IPTV app which works with all broadband (internet providers).
Jio should start iptv due to 1TB FUP for Airfiber customers as Airtel Airfiber users enjoys live tv with DTH.

This is only my opinion.

I think Jio will launch IPTV. That is sure.

Just Jio is waiting for other operators to start that, so Jio can completely wash out the DTH market, because if Jio starts the IPTV service, there are too many conditions that need to be fulfilled for TRAI regulations. So I guess Jio is waiting for someone to start, then Jio will start the game.

This is only my opinion.

I think Jio will launch IPTV. That is sure.

Just Jio is waiting for other operators to start that, so Jio can completely wash out the DTH market, because if Jio starts the IPTV service, there are too many conditions that need to be fulfilled for TRAI regulations. So I guess Jio is waiting for someone to start, then Jio will start the game.
If they start as much as possible then fine otherwise they loose their customers 😥😥😥

I agree, just had look at TRAI guidelines, very much complicated. There are 2 big issues, data and pricing. BSNL at the end of the day is a Indian government owned body, so there are going to be a lot of amendment’s, Jio is patiently waiting and watching, but on other thoughts, Mr Modi and Mr Mukesh are good friends.

Everyone should raise compliant regarding jio tv+ not comfortable to the user. I raised the complaint to the customer care. I said planning to switch the network like Airtel or BSNL 😜

Back
Top Bottom