Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 622
  • Views Views: Views 112,410
I'm planning to quit the jio airfiber from next month. Due to this live tv app issue. We aren't comfortable with jio tv+ at any more. No more comments into this thread hereafter 😑
+1
I am thinking to switch to Airtel after 2 months for a proper dth + internet..jio stb has too many ads apart from normal channel ads , requires too many switches between apps when changing channels making it difficult for parents and on top of that, although they have copied tataplay lcns , in between those lcns they have filled many junk channels

+1
I am thinking to switch to Airtel after 2 months for a proper dth + internet..jio stb has too many ads apart from normal channel ads , requires too many switches between apps when changing channels making it difficult for parents and on top of that, although they have copied tataplay lcns , in between those lcns they have filled many junk channels
Sorry to say, but i dont know why people like wasting money and trying out things and then keep shifting from one service provider to another.

No, operator is perfect, and have flaws.

People making fun of DTH saying IPTV is the future, are going back to DTH...

Sorry to say, but i dont know why people like wasting money and trying out things and then keep shifting from one service provider to another.

The rule is: If something is working well, don't take risk by changing it.

The rule is: If something is working well, don't take risk by changing it.
Absolutley. Even though BSNL FTTH is not giving me OTT apps or IPTV. I am sticking to it.

Why ? because its reliable and the franchisee owner is a known person. Also its affordable. If they provide OTT/IPTV in the future, will see the prices and decide.

But no way i am quitting Tata Play DTH, it would be my primary medium to watch TV.

Absolutley. Even though BSNL FTTH is not giving me OTT apps or IPTV. I am sticking to it.

Why ? because its reliable and the franchisee owner is a known person. Also its affordable. If they provide OTT/IPTV in the future, will see the prices and decide.

But no way i am quitting Tata Play DTH, it would be my primary medium to watch TV.
When we got Jio, we didn't quit Tata Play immediately. Kept it for a couple of months. And when we noticed everyone at home is using Jio STB instead of Tata Play, only then we removed the Tata Play STB.

But how can you call waste of money if no money paid for installation 🥲

IPTV is definitely the future but thing they need to make the backbone internet reliable for IPTV to work and also make it easy to access for all family members. I don't have any problem with jio airfibre , it is more reliable than my past wired connection but my problem is if I am paying around ₹700 did it commit any sin to expect dth + internet for that price? 🥲

I am not sure about Airtel, but I will wait for its launch

But how can you call waste of money if no money paid for installation 🥲

IPTV is definitely the future but thing they need to make the backbone internet reliable for IPTV to work and also make it easy to access for all family members. I don't have any problem with jio airfibre , it is more reliable than my past wired connection but my problem is if I am paying around ₹700 did it commit any sin to expect dth + internet for that price? 🥲

I am not sure about Airtel, but I will wait for its launch
Forget installation.

Paying 3/6 months advance is more than enough.

I am not against DTH, but there are lot of issues when the weather is not good. If you see in North Eastern states, very often DTH dosen't work.
As a developed nation, there is no harm in having other options, it gives you a lot of flexibility. No irritation or frustration if something is not working.

Those who have linked their Live TV accounts by scanning the QR code on MyJio app - the Live TV account due date currently shows 30 Sep 2024. I am hopeful that Jio would extend the same by a month or two again as they aren't going to launch this service within the next five days.

NnUGePL.png

Back
Top Bottom