Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,351
The above mentioned Live TV customer care number 1800 894 8944 is reachable but the IVR isn't functional yet. :(

live-tv.in domain whois information:

yuG9ABU.jpeg

Last edited:
live-tv.in domain whois information:

yuG9ABU.jpeg
So this means they have recently registered this customer care mail id.

Is there any website to know the company name of any toll free number and vice-versa ?🤔😅

Searching for the GST number mentioned on the domain's organization under the whois information returns this:

ciDJCAP.jpeg

Truecaller shows the customer care number as "Jio Fiber Hathway Cc".

3Cmt3UB.jpeg

An internet user was able to find some qr code in live tv app screen and was able to link the service to his jio account on my jio app. And also recharged with 100rs. as per the pack available on the app, but that pack validity is keep extending and live tv service is still not activated for him.

IMG-20240804-122806-657.jpg

Last edited:
With your recent findings, I believe Jio is about to announce its IPTV service soon. I have been chasing them over the emails about this but they always provide a system-generated email to me. I'm only keeping the Jio AirFiber connection because of this IPTV thing otherwise it's of no use as compared to a wired connection.

The IVR on the toll-free number seems to be working now but when I enter my JioAirFiber fixed voice number, it says "Invalid number provided".
Anyway, I do have a positive feeling about this IPTV service and hoping they start rolling out beta testing of this to actual customers rather than Jio Employees only.

I'm only keeping the Jio AirFiber connection because of this IPTV thing otherwise it's of no use as compared to a wired connection.
Jio (hathway) iptv service will be available in jio fiber connection also. Infact the above two ss is also from fiber connection user. And my live tv was also working in fiber connection only and @IndigoHydra has also the fiber connection only who got the live tv beta version first. Airfiber will get iptv after fiber user.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom