Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,351
If rumors are to be believed, Jio LiveTV (IPTV) service to be announced at Reliance Jio AGM this year which happens on August every year.

Let's wait and watch. Already so much time Jio has been testing it so far. 👀
Are you 100% sure that Jio will start live TV service in August ??

Are you 100% sure that Jio will start live TV service in August ??
If I were 100% sure or having any confirmation, why would I have mentioned "if rumors are to be believed"? No official confirmation yet.

I assume this is a related subject article. Jio Live TV might be using this service, I guess. :unsure:

Reliance Industries-backed digital cable TV service provider GTPL Hathway is planning to invest Rs 100 crore in its headend in the sky (HITS) service, which is slated to go live in Q1 FY26 with a capacity to provide up to 900 TV channels, a senior company executive told ET.

HITS is a satellite-based platform that combines the features of cable TV and DTH. HITS and cable TV deliver TV signals via satellite and optical fibre, respectively, to end consumers through local cable operators, while DTH signals are delivered directly to consumers through satellite.

GTPL is willing to share its HITS infrastructure with other service providers, as it has been permitted by the MIB, the official said.

kaeWFN9.jpeg

Yesterday I received this sms from jio fiber after complaining about live tv app. But still my live tv service is not working. I also called the toll free number mentioned in this sms but i think this cc number is also not in working state. And also mailed the mentioned email but still got no reply from their side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom