Reliance Jio SIM will now run on 3G smartphones –Find out how

Mudasir 4K said:
But for that you have to buy separate jiofi device, & this one I am talking about is jio sim directly working in your 3g android device

Read the article that you post.It says that

Reliance subscribers can experience Jio on a 3G or even 2G smartphone using the JioFi 4G Portable Voice + Data Device

im_dude said:

Reliance subscribers can experience Jio on a 3G or even 2G smartphone using the JioFi 4G Portable Voice + Data Device
You are telling about jiofi that's a device and company is mentioning about the app.

im_dude said:

I saw the details in TV news. May be source is incorrect. I haven't gone through the source yet.

But Jiofi is not required for the app. Jio is going to launch an app for 3g phones.

The news I posted was true & I had posted the valid source from the same news page, but don't know why zee news had edited this post now & are mentioning about jiofi device now

We understand bro. I saw in TV news too. Logically thinking, the title itself very clear enough.

Lets see.I personalty don't think an app can convert a phone to 4G/Volte.It may be a small dongle device

My personal thinking that they may launch 3g network services as well & jio voice 3g app for the same

Mudasir 4K said:
My personal thinking that they may launch 3g network services as well & jio voice 3g app for the same
World is moving toward 5G IP switching. They are not stupid to invest in obsolete 3G circuit switching network when 4G device cost is just ₹2K

Mudasir 4K said:
Jio 3g voice app for 2g phones???? Lol...

Illogical bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock