Discussion Reliance Jio JioTunes

Yeah they made it really easy to set Jio tune with this update.

We can enable it as a quick action in settings.

wLncNKG.jpg

Then each song has the Jio tune symbol beside it, and by clicking it we can set the Jio tune.

LjSgyDH.jpg

I did notice that there are still few songs for which the Jio tune isn't available as opposed to what the change log says in the latest update. However, if we click that crossed symbol, it's allowing us to send a request to support team to allow the Jio tune for that song, as shown below.

N9uUDUc.jpg

This is a very nice update I would say!
Requesting JioTune has been there on Android for quite some time now

Yeah they made it really easy to set Jio tune with this update.

We can enable it as a quick action in settings.

wLncNKG.jpg

Then each song has the Jio tune symbol beside it, and by clicking it we can set the Jio tune.

LjSgyDH.jpg

I did notice that there are still few songs for which the Jio tune isn't available as opposed to what the change log says in the latest update. However, if we click that crossed symbol, it's allowing us to send a request to support team to allow the Jio tune for that song, as shown below.

N9uUDUc.jpg

This is a very nice update I would say!
While many English songs, old and new, can now be set as JT, I'm still miffed that many major Malayalam JTs are still missing. Disappointment for me...

Hopefully the bug of automatic change of jio tune gone with this update
*They always change my jio tune between 12am-6am when most of the time I am sleeping but according to there msg they changed jio tune on my request 😂😂

Just set Jio Tunes from MyJio app.

Literally all songs, even older unpopular ones in Kannada, which I searched are there on it.

Just now I set my caller tune to the awesome new NarayaNa song from ASN: Avane SrimannarayaNa on MyJio app itself.

jeUXGTL.jpg

Last edited:
Literally all songs, even older unpopular ones in Kannada, which I searched are there on it.
No Popular or unpopular Malayalam song is there as a JT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody help me they again changed my jio tune without my consent
This time around I'm doing my daily prayer at home and phone is getting charged 😭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock