Discussion Reliance Jio JioTunes

Could you please send me the steps.
Search or play a song. If Jio tune is available just set it. There is no special step. The steps are same as on JioMusic app.

Search or play a song. If Jio tune is available just set it. There is no special step. The steps are same as on JioMusic app.
What will happen after 90 days will we be able to set jio tunes for free even after 90 days free pro or not.

To use Jio Tunes you need to install latest version of My Jio app. Go to options menu on top left hand side, Select Jio Tunes. There you will find your current Jio Tune and an option to find and set new song/music as your Jio Tune.

j12QGo1.jpg

D1CvOO1.jpg

qle20O7.jpg

Jio tunes a free service by Jio which allows callers to listen to a song or music instead of general ring.

Peviously to use Jio Tunes users have to install Jio Music (Now called Jio Savan) and find a button saying 'Set as Jio Tune' Not only that many songs were not available to set as Jio Tune. The company has made it a lot simpler and easier now.

Last edited:
There are other methods to change Jio tunes. You don't have to keep installing and uninstalling JioSaavn every time to change caller tunes. :smile2:
Thanks bro I wasn't aware about the SMS method.
Out of all four, my Jio app & SMS have limited number of songs, mostly the trending ones so they're not useful for me as I mostly keep old songs & instrumentals.

4cJ1xO9.png

JioSaavn new iOS update. Looks like we can set ANY song as Jio tune with this update.

iWLZw9O.jpg

lOHbSSp.jpg

Yeah they made it really easy to set Jio tune with this update.

We can enable it as a quick action in settings.

wLncNKG.jpg

Then each song has the Jio tune symbol beside it, and by clicking it we can set the Jio tune.

LjSgyDH.jpg

I did notice that there are still few songs for which the Jio tune isn't available as opposed to what the change log says in the latest update. However, if we click that crossed symbol, it's allowing us to send a request to support team to allow the Jio tune for that song, as shown below.

N9uUDUc.jpg

This is a very nice update I would say!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock