Reliance Jio introduces IUC Top-Up Vouchers to charge users 6 Paisa/Min for Outgoing Calls to Other Networks

Don't get confused bro, The Jio team very clearly told me that this is valid for every user despite of their current plans. They also said that this money will not affect ARPU as it will directly go to respective operator and they were forced to charge us for this because 0 IUC is delayed by TRAI.
When will the new IUC be available?

Don't get confused bro, The Jio team very clearly told me that this is valid for every user despite of their current plans. They also said that this money will not affect ARPU as it will directly go to respective operator and they were forced to charge us for this because 0 IUC is delayed by TRAI.
Are you serious? So far they paid the IUC from their pocket. Now we have to pay.

What about other network's UL packs. Is this rule applicable?

My plan expiring in 2 hours should I do recharge today itself to get out from IUC charges or it will be applicable to all existing and upcoming plans. Please anyone clear my doubt I'm confused as many are saying it will be applicable only recharges done on or after 10 oct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock