Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Upload speed capped, not parallel with Download speed

• Thread starter gomfi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,713
That is great speeds. What upload speed are you getting on Singapore servers ?
Here you go.

4cJFOX1.jpg

Wow 64 download. I never get past 20mbps as download speed on jio fiber. Railtel seems to be much much better
Yes bro, excellent stability of their network. And, it stays online for weeks and even almost a full month unless i reboot the router or ONT. Must mention my LCO is also amazing one, he understand issues, escalate to higher level if required and has set up power backups and having gigabit network switches. I have taken 100Mbps plan, their 500Mbps plan also provides 450Mbps+ speeds.:love:

There was several cyclone this year but my internet was working normally all those times even though my area was affected a few times. Wire cuts takes only 2 hours to get resolved.;)

Yes bro, excellent stability of their network. And, it stays online for weeks and even almost a full month unless i reboot the router or ONT. Must mention my LCO is also amazing one, he understand issues, escalate to higher level if required and has set up power backups and having gigabit network switches. I have taken 100Mbps plan, their 500Mbps plan also provides 450Mbps+ speeds.:love:

There was several cyclone this year but my internet was working normally all those times even though my area was affected a few times. Wire cuts takes only 2 hours to get resolved.;)
Jio engineers should learn from this :p

The potential disruptor itself has been disrupted. Anyone knows the inside scoop on what went wrong with JioFibre?

You are right. With this 1/10th of the Upload Speed. It's too bad decision. This Broadband is of no use for me now.

Typcial non-techie dumb technician replies.

Jio is acting like brother of BSNL. BSNL Fiber has also capped upload speeds to 10-20 Mbps max AFAIK.

In my BSNL FTTH connection I am getting full 100 mbps upload speed on 1277 plan in Pune.

Until I was using the Preview Plan, both my Download and Upload speeds used to be constantly above 90 Mbps. I am in Salem. I regularly used the [ACT FIBERNET, Hyderabad] server, on
1) speedtest.net website's desktop page (using Firefox browser on Oppo F7 mobile)
2) Speedtest.net's App (on Huawei P30 Pro mobile)

My Preview Plan has now ended, and I am going to be opting a paid plan soon. I will post the results again after my plan subscription.

@gomfi, please remind me if you do not see my speed test results here in two days time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock