Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 548
  • Views: Views 155,276
In setting under app list then select that particular app there is option to uninstall updates

Now what is this? Can anybody explain 🤔

abOfqts.png

FSkhKrb.png

Now what is this? Can anybody explain 🤔

abOfqts.png

FSkhKrb.png
I *guess* when you restart the STB, the STB will automatically open the selected boot app.

Again, I am only guessing based on your screenshots. I don't see these options on my Jio STB.

I *guess* when you restart the STB, the STB will automatically open the selected boot app.

Again, I am only guessing based on your screenshots. I don't see these options on my Jio STB.
I also thought the same. But when i enable that option and choose an app then after restart it does nothing. That option automatically disabled after restart.

I also thought the same. But when i enable that option and choose an app then after restart it does nothing. That option automatically disabled after restart.

Then maybe they are testing this feature and it's not functional yet.

Is there any way to turn off the Ad that plays when we turn on the STB? Sometimes it shows inappropriate ads of adult shows/movies. My father got angry yesterday.

Is there any way to turn off the Ad that plays when we turn on the STB? Sometimes it shows inappropriate ads of adult shows/movies. My father got angry yesterday.
Sadly, no. It plays even when it's not connected with to internet. One thing you can do is highlight about the video to them.

Turn on the tv screen after 5 minutes of turning the stb on 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock