Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 603
  • Views Views: Views 170,380
Not sure what it is. Couldn't get detailed info.

looks like a headphone jack. If there is light emitting from the port then it can be digital optical out.

Wondering if there is no digital audio out the only way to get Dolby audio is via HDMI

@Zero7 I feel STB price is included in Rs 4500. I am not sure. As what's the point of spending another 2-3k for STB and pay total of 7-8k ? It will be huge price for middle class people.

So I feel STB could be given as complementary which is included in Rs 4500

Exactly. The main problem is they are launching this as a combo of broadband + TV. Still majority of people doesn't using broadband so they will not choose Jio.

Same happened when they launched 4G. The prices for 4G pack before Jio came into market not many middle class and.poor people could opt for it.

After Jio came the prices were cheaper than before and those people who couldn't afford took their 4G sim and even got a 4G phone.

As buying a phone or the router is one time payment, the cheaper packs is what we have

Same happened when they launched 4G. The prices for 4G pack before Jio came into market not many middle class and.poor people could opt for it.

After Jio came the prices were cheaper than before and those people who couldn't afford took their 4G sim and even got a 4G phone.

As buying a phone or the router is one time payment, the cheaper packs is what we have
Yes it's one time payment but still I will say middle class can't afford this & they won't go for this. This is beneficial for the people who uses broadband.

And yes, the other operators will reduce package prices or introduce cheaper packages to compete with Jio.

Its like jio will adopt European market strategy like one company provide telephone tv internet and IOT.

Exactly. The main problem is they are launching this as a combo of broadband + TV. Still majority of people doesn't using broadband so they will not choose Jio.
Totally agree with you, People who don't use Broadband at homes won't require to take Jio at all why they will spend for it when they don't use it. People have Net Connection in their cell they vl continue with those and refrain from Broadband services to use Jio STB.

Back
Top Bottom