• Views: Views 163,164
Hello all
I visited my local Jio Center
They told me that you have purchased giga tv separately for ₹1500
So total is 4500+1500= 6000
Is it true???
If true then it is way to expensive for me
Can’t go for it if price will high

As of its not known if the Giga STB will be given along with the Router as complementary or it will be given at a later date for a separate payment

Also its not known if the Giga TV service (TV Channels) will be free or if there is separate subscription

I had a call with jiofiber care
They told me that the security fee ₹4500 is only for jio fiber
They will launch jio home tv later this year
First they will only provide Jio fiber net

Oh If above is true, then this will be first big mistake by Jio fiber. Now streaming device starts from 2k or even less ( if tv is not smart) and local bb providers are giving umlimited internet with 10 mpbs speed for just 500 rupees, so who will take?? Smart tv users will even think more as it far better just to keep on paying 500 rs per month and enjoy!!

Come on Jio, u can do better than this!!

Oh If above is true, then this will be first big mistake by Jio fiber. Now streaming device starts from 2k or even less ( if tv is not smart) and local bb providers are giving umlimited internet with 10 mpbs speed for just 500 rupees, so who will take?? Smart tv users will even think more as it far better just to keep on paying 500 rs per month and enjoy!!

Come on Jio, u can do better than this!!

People said same when 4G was about be launched, but they were blown away by 1 year free service in 2015/16.

Rs 4500 is one time refundable deposit u pay to get that ONT Router. After that under preview offer installation is free along with 3 months free subscription. after that packs will be launched, and as per some news articles it can be around Rs 500, may be less also (lowest pack).

And considering the amount they invested in fiber technology all over the country, i dont think they will price it high as they will launch 1100 cities at start

We cant say anything now as Jio is known to give surprises and cheap packs. Lets wait just 20days left for registration.

Last edited:
Yes I am also hoping for something like this as per history of jio!! Lets us wait and watch!! Otherwise, there are many choice at that price level.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock