Reaction score
Snap shot from my side
Jio team testing jio fiber on my area
Watermark-1567661461390.jpg
Watermark-1567661420933.jpg
Watermark-1567661442974.jpg
Watermark-1567661484608.jpg

Last edited:
@Akash Solanki bro, that looks like the Jio Android STB. I can see a coaxial cable connected to the STB.

Also at the side I can see the DEN STB.
So I was right in saying that den, Hathway and GTPL STB will be replaced by Jio STB and continue to get signals from LCO.

Now after seeing this I feel Jio TV app won't be there in the STB
Yes bro they are working both Cable & Android stb wih jio fiber..
Den, Hathaway, Gtpl Lco may be replace This

@Akash Solanki bro in one of the youtube videos I have seen two jio tv apps 1.Jio tv & 2. Jio tv+ can you check are both of them available in your Stb & if yes What are the differences between them.

@Akash Solanki bro in one of the youtube videos I have seen two jio tv apps 1.Jio tv & 2. Jio tv+ can you check are both of them available in your Stb & if yes What are the differences between them.

Those apps were present in the old model STB which didnt have cable tv In port. Yes, i also want to know if its there or not.

Actually i have alreday seen this box 30 days ago and its in Test phase. Box having the good quality of Hw and Sw. The UI is same as Tatasky HD+ Box and currently is being tested on RF.

Hello Friends but JIO will connect through Fiber only and there is no chance to connecting with RF.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock