Reliance Jio blocked access to Telegram web?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 6,731
Jio is trying to block that too.

Dear, legend. I am not judging you for watching p***. But be careful before visiting. If the site you visit has rape and child p***. You'll end up in jail.
Dear Well-wisher, When did I say I watch p**n :)

Knowing something doesn't mean we do it :)

And if you think VPN really hides your entity? You are living in Stone Age.

They are bound to share the information with the government if the concern is related to Child p**n too.

So Dear Well-Wisher, Use the correct services to hide your remarks/footprints the next time you watch p**n yourself.

Last edited:
Order of B: Government did order to ban p**n Sites recently but I see a lot of p**n Sites back from the Blocked State. Not every ISP follows the order and they simply restore the access after sometime.
this is true. My ISP had blocked many p**n sites but the most important one xv***s was not accessible for a few months. Now it's working totally fine. Even when it was blocked all i had to do was search the site on Google and click on the link instead of directly typing the address.

this is true. My ISP had blocked many p**n sites but the most important one xv***s was not accessible for a few months. Now it's working totally fine. Even when it was blocked all i had to do was search the site on Google and click on the link instead of directly typing the address.
Haha. I know, right. Cheers Mate. :)

Welcome to the Legends Club!

Dear Well-wisher, When did I say I watch p**n :)

Knowing something doesn't mean we do it :)

And if you think VPN really hides your entity? You are living in Stone Age.

They are bound to share the information with the government if the concern is related to Child p**n too.

So Dear Well-Wisher, Use the correct services to hide your remarks/footprints the next time you watch p**n yourself.
P*** sites I visit Kindle and Google Play won't get banned. ☺

Haha, I actually bought Netflix and Amazon Prime to enjoy the premium cartoon content bruh. (Obviously, I'm jokin')

Forbes article is pure bullsh*t. Because Telegram has an excellent Ddos prevention mechanism to stop unusual creation of bots and spam someone with that.
Don't believe my try creating bot accounts in a loop, Telegram will blacklist your Gateway for days.

Now, lets for a moment, call it a malware. Then, that would make Telegram App more dangers than Telegram Web. As Telegram app will store messages locally, and fill up your mobiles space, or even hang you mobile. Where as Web, you simple close the browser and clear the cache.

How Jio blocking Web going to make any scene?

Last edited:
Real reason.

Well Jio is Owned by Facebook too.

And Telegram is a way better alternative to Whatsapp, and free alternative to Paid (expensive) Whatsapp APIs. Which makes Telegram a favorite of IOT manufacturers and Users.

And with Facebook's AHole attitude it dared to mess with Indian users, and Telegram was/is there to teach them a lesson.
So Facebook/Jio decided to block Telegram web, and promote their Whatsapp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock