Reliance Jio adds servers on Ookla’s Speedtest app after damning report

Bapun Raz said:
Same here, used to get 25Mbps some day. Now that has become a dream, may be after 31st Dec we can expect the speed to boost up.
Mine also drastically reduced and I'm getting Internet not connected error sometimes. After Dec 31st speed will be there, but we won't have any data left after 2-3 days of usage.

ilikered said:
Mine also drastically reduced and I'm getting Internet not connected error sometimes. After Dec 31st speed will be there, but we won't have any data left after 2-3 days of usage.

Bro then we will be back to our data savings mode. Opera mini. No YouTube, no download, that will shift to broadband/wifi. Broadband cannot be replaced by mobile data ever.

Prathamesh said:
Bro then we will be back to our data savings mode. Opera mini. No YouTube, no download, that will shift to broadband/wifi. Broadband cannot be replaced by mobile data ever.
Just 20 millions Jio customers hv created worldwide record of 16000 TB data on any wireless network deployed on the face of earth, now imagine what will 100 millions will do. [emoji1]

But Mr Ambani has solutions for it and that's why WiFi data is included in Base pack so that we can enjoy video just use Jio network hotspot deployed by RIL

Saj 007 said:
I'm getting 5-9 mbps speed in here...
Bad luck bro. No issues here constantly getting 25-30 Mbps here throughout the day even in busy places like Sealdah station but no speed drop.

Sarkar said:
Bad luck bro. No issues here constantly getting 25-30 Mbps here throughout the day even in busy places like Sealdah station but no speed drop.

Maybe because of large number of users...:s
At Jio's entry time with LYF phones my friend got the speed of 40-50 mbps...:tup

Sarkar said:
Just 20 millions Jio customers hv created worldwide record of 16000 TB data on any wireless network deployed on the face of earth, now imagine what will 100 millions will do. [emoji1]

But Mr Ambani has solutions for it and that's why WiFi data is included in Base pack so that we can enjoy video just use Jio network hotspot deployed by RIL

But I don't even know where is his hotspot. Hotspot data extension charge is 50/GB though. It is good who has hotspot at/near his work/college/home.

Prathamesh said:
But I don't even know where is his hotspot. Hotspot data extension charge is 50/GB though. It is good who has hotspot at/near his work/college/home.
No where i have used till now that so called jio hotspot. What crap.

Prathamesh said:

Open Jio net app it will show hotspot locations nearest to you.

Hotspot number is very limited now but as they hv bundled it with plan so it's clear that they hv plan to offload data traffic from lte so install millions of hotspot will be coming up in few years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock