Reliance Jio 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 220
  • Views: Views 38,982
I've started to hate Motorola phones, I have Moto Edge 30 and the Operating system is eating 94 GB (keeps growing gradually) out of the total 128 GB internal memory. It's a bug that Moto hasn't been able to fix since more than 6 months now and the phone has become unusable. Decided to not trust moto with any of my future phone purchases. Just waiting for Nothing Phone 2 to launch and I'll switch to that.
Sorry to hear your experience bro. But, my experience with Moto G62 is superb. For just 14.5k, I got almost everything I loved to have in a phone, like Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm audio jack, big screen, excellent battery life, MicroSD slot, etc. The few cons are no s/w updates and potato camera (still OK for the price) and for that I have Pixel 6a.

Also Motorola Edge series probably only phones to support Uplink CA in India. 5+3 UL CA working on E30 and E30U. This can go upto 54Mbps in best signal but couldn't test due to no band lock
rZB2w0x.png

QeNlik4.png

I always feel Moto Phones are very much under-rated (mostly for bad camera and sw update situations) and all super costly phones (Rs50+k) except foldable phones are over-rated.

I always feel Moto Phones are very much under-rated (mostly for bad camera and sw update situations) and all super costly phones (Rs50+k) except foldable phones are over-rated.
I also think the software update situation is a grave that Motorola themselves built. Providing good updates before and not providing now is definitely a bad thing

I also think the software update situation is a grave that Motorola themselves built. Providing good updates before and not providing now is definitely a bad thing
And this has been one main reason why I never had courage to go for Moto phone after using Moto G5 plus as my last Moto device.

Is anyone facing a slowdown on Jio Network? Suddenly both Fiber and 5G are not touching above 5mbps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock