Breaking Reliance AGM Scheduled for 12th August 2019

What you saying bro 😰 see zomato and swiggy ..my city is not much devolped city but still i see on every little food shop there is mamy zomato , swiggy food delivery boys to pick orders ...in my city most of food restaurants now days earning more by swiggy and zomato as compared to coustmers itself visiting them..in every restaurant there are only few people but i see lots of delivery boys to pick orders and you say food delivery is flop business in india...but i guess food delivery is devolped very fast In one year
Customers hotels and delivery boys are making profits not the companies who is providing the service.i heard a article uber eats selling it's business to swiggy.the amount they are spendy on marketing is huge compared to the profits they get. I am talking behalf of companies not on the other front anyways let jio anounounce it then we will have discussion as off now it's off topic

Ambani Announces That Saudi Aramco Will Investment In RIL's O2C Division.

Last edited:
Ambani Says 4 More Jio Revenue Business Will Start Earning This Quarter Itself. They Are IoT, Home Broadband, Business Broadband And SME Broadband.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock