Breaking Reliance AGM Scheduled for 12th August 2019

But food delivery is a flop business in india
What you saying bro 😰 see zomato and swiggy ..my city is not much devolped city but still i see on every little food shop there is mamy zomato , swiggy food delivery boys to pick orders ...in my city most of food restaurants now days earning more by swiggy and zomato as compared to coustmers itself visiting them..in every restaurant there are only few people but i see lots of delivery boys to pick orders and you say food delivery is flop business in india...but i guess food delivery is devolped very fast In one year

Once plans revealed and all details out we can have product launch thread but posting it from yesterday was like advance booking which we don't allow for anything.

Let's see what my current isp has to offer after this, last year they called me immediately after agm ended and offered me a plan without fup :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock