Breaking Reliance AGM Scheduled for 12th August 2019

Forgot to mention, the jio team had requested me to take connection asap before 12th. Hence they called me today (Sunday) and said its not recommended that i wait for official launch. Hence posting here.

"Live Updates" Thread. There Is Still A Separate Thread For RIL AGM And Multiple Threads For Giga Fiber.

But No Worries.

cant remembered that- public has a that kind of huge interest & live telecast of a private company AGM. all courtesy of JIO

cant remembered that- public has a that kind of huge interest & live telecast of a private company AGM. all courtesy of JIO
Although They Own CNBC-TV18, They Have A Special Live Pre-Show For RIL AGM From 10.30 AM Today.

What about prepaid plans? Can we expect price hike? Earlier they raised 50 rs and reduced later.

Ways To Watch RIL AGM.

1. JIO TV From 11.00 AM

2. CNBC TV-18 News

10.30 AM - RIL AGM Pre Show - Live
11.00 AM - RIL AGM Live

3. Live From 11.00 AM In Facebook, Twitter/Periscope And Youtube Channels Of Reliance Jio And Flame Of Truth.

4. Other News Channels Would Also Telecast And Provide Live Updates.

Can't watch it, so will be tuning into DDF thread for updates.

There May Be Hints At Launch Of RIL/JIO's Long Rumored Cab Service, Food Delivery Service And E-Commerce Website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock