Reliance AGM 2018 | July 5th

So dth operators will face same fate as cell providers now ... at least in big cities.
All dth operators should roll back the price hike.

Last edited:
"These represents serious competition for TV distributors on both the DTH and cable side and is likely to put further pressures on already falling ARPUs (average revenue per user) once the service is launched. Amongst DTH players, it represents more of threat for Tata Sky which dominates urban markets than Dish TV which is stronger in rural areas,"Credit Suisse said in its report today.

Reliance Jio's fibre broadband to come with set top box for TV

Bsnl customers are ready to surrender connection and they are waiting for jio launch
That doesn't mean Govt. will close BSNL. You can see Jio already running full fledged operations on telecom department but BSNL is as it was before.

That doesn't mean Govt. will close BSNL. You can see Jio already running full fledged operations on telecom department but BSNL is as it was before.
Bsnl main revenue is fixed line broadband services. Mobile services not their profitable business.so jio gigafiber will definitely affect bsnl.govt can't run public sector running in loss.so they might make it private

• Services will be absolutely free for 6 months.
  • Rent of TV, calls & internet will be less than ₹1000/month.
  • Currently the speed will be 100mbps for 90 days, after that it will increase.
Source: Today's Hindustan newspaper.

Last edited:
Jiophone 2 costs double the price of Jiophone 1. Is it worth ₹2999?
I expect some introductory offers.

Bsnl main revenue is fixed line broadband services. Mobile services not their profitable business.so jio gigafiber will definitely affect bsnl.govt can't run public sector running in loss.so they might make it private
Bro that's something rubbish Mobile bussiness is also running very well. I had seen many people using BSNL 3G and they are very happy then any other operator except Jio. Speed, coverage, etc are fine on BSNL.
And, we can't talk revenue over here if BSNL mobile network are not profitable for them why they are running that??

Last edited:
Update: I sent Jio a message on FB/Twitter asking if the Giga Fiber service is available at my location. They replied saying to submit my Contact No, Installation address and email ID.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock