Discussion Redmi Note 9 Series | Redmi Note 9 - Redmi Note 9 Pro - Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

I need some help .
My brother's redmi note 9 pro was working well till evening today and all of sudden it stated to reboot and stuck on boot animation redmi logo. It's doing same till now , not able to switch off completely or reboot .

I guess it went to bootloader mode. If so, lot of videos are available on the YouTube to unload it.

I need some help .
My brother's redmi note 9 pro was working well till evening today and all of sudden it stated to reboot and stuck on boot animation redmi logo. It's doing same till now , not able to switch off completely or reboot .
I also received the same issue in POCO F1 it's happening in MIUI 11. Do nothing just press power and volume down button simultaneously and wipe cache memory. Remember don't wipe data or reset, It will make factory reset otherwise.

Redmi Note 9 5G (China) launched globally as Redmi Note 9T

IZ2iVqa.jpg

0wxDLwm.jpg

cpaSL3b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock