Discussion Redmi Note 8 - Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 13,312
I'm hearing Redmi Note 8 will come with NFC. But I believe it will be the Redmi Note 8 Pro, because the video showed the camera hole in the middle, and not in the left side.

This could be the Redmi Note 8. Fingerprint Scanner is missing on the back, so I assume this is the Redmi Note 8 Pro, with sAMOLED and IDFS, or else LCD with fingerprint scanner on power button.

Redmi Note 8 Pro, sAMOLED, IDFS
redmi_note_8_render_mydrivers_1565952525057.jpg
I'm hearing Redmi Note 8 series will have 3 phones. Two are RN8 and RN8 Pro, this could be the third one with sAMOLED and IDFS. Series launch on 29th August in China
ECekWzuXYAAHeam.png

Redmi Note 8 Pro coming on August 29 with 64MP quad camera
Earlier this month Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi announced that it will launch its 64MP camera smartphone in Q4 this year. Now we know that it will be called the Redmi Note 8 Pro and will be unveiled on August 29.

Redmi shared a poster on Chinese social network Weibo giving us a glimpse of the Note 8 Pro that has three cameras aligned vertically on its back, with the fourth one placed on the right.

The image further reveals that the Note 8 Pro won't come with an in-display fingerprint reader as it's placed below the rear cameras.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock