Discussion Redmi Note 7S - 48MP camera

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,061
They are just confusing their customers with such variants with similar names & features. Will put the customers in a dilemma when buying, in turn impacting their own sales.

They are just shooting themselves in their knees. They should keep their current product portfolio small & distinct IMO. They shd've stopped the prev version (or one before that atleast) when they released their RN7 series. Now, they add a confusion to buyers on whether to buy RN7, RN7Pro or RN7S coupled with more launch announcements. Most customers are impulsive buyers. He/she would end up postponing their purchase plans due to these factors.

So a surprise launch by Xiaomi Its gonna be 7S :skd: i thought it'll be Poco F2 . @Sparker0i why a new Model Launch ? They always Launch Normal,Note,Pro now why S :cf2:
They wanted 48MP on Note 7 now. Can't name it note 7, so 7S
Not superior, same specs except for the rear cameras. Price also likely to remain same, but can't confirm on that yet.
Chinese Note 7 (Indian Note 7s ?) - 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor
Note 7 Pro - 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor

I think the 7S will have 48 real and 48 Front camera!!!!

*finger crossed*

The Redmi Note 7S price in India is Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant and Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant.

It will be available from Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Flipkart from May 23.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock