Discussion Redmi Note 7 - Redmi Note 7 Pro

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 174
  • Views: Views 23,761
DBD13RD.jpg

Why they for Android 10 Update they adding the word "stable miui based on Android 10" like miui updation it confused 🤔

Its Xiaomi they can do anything. Anyway I did not expected Android 10 on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Yeah that's why I like xiaomi user support is great they value the customer a lot they won't partial high end & low end customer treating customer in neutral way 😍👍
Unlike Realme 🤬

Yeah that's why I like xiaomi user support is great they value the customer a lot they won't partial high end & low end customer treating customer in neutral way 😍👍
Unlike Realme 🤬
The only problem with Xiaomi is MIUI bloatware otherwise its good but the same is the case with Realme so we cannot compare.

Wow, awesome. Is this the first Android Q update for Note 7 series, or earlier versions were on Q as well?

Edit: Nevermind, I checked the previous posts in this thread. MIUI 11 for Note 7 was also on Android Q. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock