Redmi is now an POCO style sub-brand of Xiaomi

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,901
Nice. Redmi was been a sub brand in hearts of millions.
Any chance for new identity?

Redmi is more famous word now, identity with new name would be difficult to let people know again. So they won't be renaming it.

Also it sounds like sister name of Xiaomi.

Xiaomi - Redmi (Bhai - Bhai);)

New name ? Lots of Redmi already present in market starting with Redmi 1s launched way back in 2014. So it is already a subbrand of Xiaomi. What's new except a new Redmi phone ?

Redmi is more famous word now, identity with new name would be difficult to let people know again. So they won't be renaming it.

Also it sounds like sister name of Xiaomi.

Xiaomi - Redmi (Bhai - Bhai);)
No, I just asked if there would be a change in identity as Zee changed in television.

New name ? Lots of Redmi already present in market starting with Redmi 1s launched way back in 2014. So it is already a subbrand of Xiaomi. What's new except a new Redmi phone ?
Its the successor of the Redmi 2014 model ... Redmi Pro 2.

Its the successor of the Redmi 2014 model ... Redmi Pro 2.

But 48 MP phone will not be cheap whereas Redmi phones is the cheap brand of Xiaomi, their premium brand is Mi phones. Will they stop making cheap phones ?

Previously Redmi was a phone series name. Like Samsung has Galaxy series. Now Redmi is a sub brand. Service centers would still be operated by Xiaomi though!

They should re-launch Redmi brand Ad Mi. Cuz Redmi phones are eligible for ads other phones aren't privilege to have same features.

They should re-launch Redmi brand Ad Mi. Cuz Redmi phones are eligible for ads other phones aren't privilege to have same features.

what you mean by that ? I don't have any ads in my Redmi 5A

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock