Good News Purchased OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G (8 GB, 256 GB)

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm very happy & excited to tell you all that I have purchased OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G. Ordered via Amazon.in for ₹21,999. Booked on 25th September at around 7 AM & got at 6 PM.

Using Motorola One Action for last 3 years & the reason for changing phone is the Battery & performance. The 3500MAH battery of Moto immensely failed & almost got 1-hour battery backup. So, decided to switch to OnePlus for the best Battery Backup, performance & 5G too (Optional).

Ordered 8GB Ram, 256GB Storage & Chromatic Grey variant. Though it's appearance looks like a Denim Blue which looks premium.

It has a 6.72-inch Punch Hole Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with 120hz Refresh Rate.

Rear Camera has 3-camera setup which includes 108MP main camera with 2MP Depth & 2MP Macro. The Selfie Camera comes with 16MP.

Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor is very fast and responsive. Many other little and useful features are there which Moto (Stock Android) misses.

The phone box contains an 80W charger with USB type-A to type-C cable, a Transparent cover, a Red Cable Club Card for Welcome Gifts & injection tool.

The Charging Speed of this phone is 💯. The battery Percentage went from 29% to 52% in just 5 mins. :ok2:

The phone comes with OxygenOS 13.1 Android 13 with May 2023 Security Patch (An update of September Security Patch 1.41GB is pending). OnePlus promised 2-year Major Android Updates & 3-year Security Updates.

Starting a new journey with OnePlus phone which I never used. In other Words, My first-time experience with OnePlus starts now, hope to continue this for next 3 years.

Here are few Pictures:-

KQsw9X3.jpg

lJ6c5in.jpg
v0pKqJ3.jpg

Z2n4I2l.jpg

Ji2tAqZ.jpg

u6IRphu.jpg

OnePlus is providing me 6 Months of Spotify Premium for free & discount offers/coupons on the purchase of their other devices and 3-Month extended warranty as Red Cable Club perks. The Greyish offers isn't available for me.

Hx6TuI5.jpg

AXYblGY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock