Reasons why IPL 7 can be a Bigg flop..

Srajal Ag said:
@md anzar your news abt max2 is correct as its also posted on tv section...

Yeah bro i know that but the launching date of MAX 2 in tv channel section thread is wrong the channel is going to start its regular transmission from 15th april so how come MAX 2 is launching on may last or june fast week its totally wrong info only sony new GEC launching on may last week or june 1st week

I don't think so Sony would take such a big gamble by telecasting IPL 7 matches on MAX 2 as they would need some time to distribute the channel to be available on all networks.

Even I believe MAX 2 will be started only after IPL 7 ends

Md Anzar said:
Yeah bro i know that but the launching date of MAX 2 in tv channel section thread is wrong the channel is going to start its regular transmission from 15th april so how come MAX 2 is launching on may last or june fast week its totally wrong info only sony new GEC launching on may last week or june 1st week

News break by indiantelevision.com if you have any source on MAX 2 launching then please provide it we are happy to consider that.

deepums said:
I don't think so Sony would take such a big gamble by telecasting IPL 7 matches on MAX 2 as they would need some time to distribute the channel to be available on all networks.

Launching of new channel depends on the profit of IPL if Sony gets defeat and not able to do well then we may see launching of new channels gets delayed.

deepums said:

No bro sony already in talk with major mso&dth to launch this channel from the start of ipl 7..so the channel will available on or befor ipl7 starts on all leading DTH/MSO

Guys now the thread topic is deviating ..plz stay on topic n post ur reason why ipl 7 can be a bigg flop...i hav posted 9 reason in post 1 ...u guyz also post if u hav any ...cheers

Srajal Ag said:
Guys now the thread topic is deviating ..plz stay on topic n post ur reason why ipl 7 can be a bigg flop...i hav posted 9 reason in post 1 ...u guyz also post if u hav any ...cheers

We will going to see the controversy more because BCCI shift IPL in UAE the home of fixing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock