Reasons why IPL 7 can be a Bigg flop..

Srajal Ag said:
bro still the marketing head department is not involved in these controversies ..they should think to promote it better...

They lost two big teams especially CSK,so ads and promotions is not sufficient enough to attract audiences.This time IPL going to be a big flop. Better to watch Big Bash or caribbean premiere league.

Karan Rockz said:
They lost two big teams especially CSK,so ads and promotions is not sufficient enough to attract audiences.This time IPL going to be a big flop. Better to watch Big Bash or caribbean premiere league.

bro csk n rr r still not banned ..they may be as mentioned in my first post

supermachi said:
because all news channel 9-10 p.m jumping jabong only so sony cannot able to think what to do

No bro its not like that sony is planning to launch a new movie channel & it will launch channel on 10th april named as MAX 2 with english & tamil feed & SIX will broadcaste with hindi feed asuseual bef ore..and max 2 will be available first on ts dth platform from 12th april @rs 30/mnt and after launching this new channel they will start there ads for ipl-7

Md Anzar said:
No bro its not like sony will launch a new channel on 10th april named as MAX 2 with english & tamil feed & SIX will broadcaste with hindi feed ..and max 2 will be available first on ts from 12th april @rs 30/mnt and launching this new channel they will start there ads for ipl-7

anzr bro its april fool or what?cc what is source for max 2

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro what is max 2,I think he want to make us april fool.

No no guys i am not making fool to you its true MAX 2 is a new youth movie channel from sony network its already started its testing from 20th march on IS 20 and sony has already signed deal for this channel with Tatask because this channel is going to broadcast ipl-7 in eng and tam feed&this time MAX is not going to broadcast ipl-7 so its true news and this channel is coming on Tatasky..you can also ask kumarbhai for more details about MAX 2 testing & other details

Md Anzar said:
No no guys i am not making fool to you its true MAX 2 is a new youth movie channel from sony network its already started its testing from 20th march on IS 20 and sony has already signed deal for this channel with Tatasky so its true news and this channel is coming on Tatasky..you can also ask kumarbhai for more details about MAX 2 testing & other details

It's a temporary addition or permanent addition in Tata Sky?:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock