Reasons why IPL 7 can be a Bigg flop..

Just now I contact to TS CC via phone they told us that there is no such channel(max 2) is launching on 12th April,so it's a fake news to make us april fool.

Karan Rockz said:
It's a temporary addition or permanent addition in Tata Sky?:huh

That i dont know exactly but the channel may be permanent because its a new movie channel & also sony has itself signed deal with ts so i think its permanent addtion ..so hope for the best

Md Anzar said:
That i dont know exactly but the channel may be permanent because its a new movie channel & also sony has itself signed deal with ts so i think its permanent addtion ..so hope for the best

but how did u know that it will launch on TS?:huh

Karan Rockz said:
Just now I contact to TS CC via phone they told us that there is no such channel(max 2) is launching on 12th April,so it's a fake news to make us april fool.

Ts cc dont know anything ..we all will know soon when SET India will announced officially the launch of their new channel MAX 2..after that we can see this channel on various cable/MSO/DTH Platforms before ipl 7 begins

Md Anzar said:
Ts cc dont know anything ..we all will know soon when SET India will announced officially the launch of their new channel MAX 2..after that we can see this channel on various cable/MSO/DTH Platforms before ipl 7 begins

No it's impossible to launch before IPL,if they are planning to launch this channel then they have started showing ads of new channel max 2 is coming soon but there is no such ads we see till now only 15 days left for IPL it's impossible.:no:no:no

Karan Rockz said:
No it's impossible to launch before IPL,if they are planning to launch this channel then they have started showing ads of new channel max 2 is coming soon but there is no such ads we see till now only 15 days left for IPL it's impossible.:no:no:no

Its possible bro ..first you say me that till now have you seen any ads on MAX/SIX of ipl-7 broadcasting on this 2 channels..

Karan Rockz said:

If no than how can you say impossible ..one thing you know bro i.e every year before ipl starts before 1 month we can see ads on max,sony,sab,mix,six about the channel who is broadcasting ipl but this year no such ads because Sony has planned a new channel for this year ipl which will broadcast ipl 7 along with SIX

Md Anzar said:
If no than how can you say impossible ..one thing you know bro i.e every year before ipl starts before 1 month we can see ads on max,sony,sab,mix,six about the channel who is broadcasting ipl but this year no such ads because Sony has planned a new channel for this year ipl which will broadcast ipl 7 along with SIX

Ok bro it's possible to launch in TS before IPL but where is space to add this channel?:huh May be they going to remove another showcase channel.:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock