Realme X2 - X2 Pro

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
Realme X2 Pro Super Samurai is coming with SD855+. Don't know when, all I know is it is happening (Prolly within 2 months from now)

This will be a competition to the poco f1

• Realme X2 Pro has a 64-megapixel main sensor on board
  • The phone has a 20X hybrid zoom, 90Hz display
  • The Realme X2 Pro launch date is still a mystery
Realme X2 Pro has now been confirmed to support 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge technology. The company had earlier teased 65W fast charging technology, but it soon deleted that tweet to replace it with a new one. The Realme X2 Pro is being heavily teased in Europe and China, suggesting an imminent launch in both markets. The phone is reported to launch in Asia as well. The Realme X2 Pro is being teased to be powered by the Snapdragon 855+ SoC as well

Realme X2 Pro Now Teased to Support 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge

6/64 is one of the variants coming with Android 9.

Edit: Also 8/128 nd 12/256. All variants with UFS3 Storage

Last edited:
Realme X2 Pro features a 4,000mAh battery
It is the flagship smartphone of the Realme brand
The Realme X2 Pro will launch in India in December.

It is launched in China and Europe Today at 7:30 IST

Source

Realme X2 Pro features a 4,000mAh battery
It is the flagship smartphone of the Realme brand
The Realme X2 Pro will launch in India in December.

It is launched in China and Europe Today at 7:30 IST

Source
Wow! Just around couple of months ago Realme X was released and last month Realme Xt, and now they are already coming with Realme X2. That's insanely quick. Just think about the people who just bought those device. How betrayed they would feel :cf2: . (Same thing happened with Realme 3 Series. Just after few months Realme 5 Series was launched.)

I like the fact that they are giving a SD 855+ Processor. But why is there a notch? Realme X didn't have a notch.
And what's with the Pro? So there will be a Pro Variant, a non-Pro Variant and again a T variant? and T Pro? (like OnePlus?)

OLFF5bN.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock