Rasbhari - Season 1 | Amazon Prime Video

Lol, did you rate it 1 in imdb as well? Many people who think like you did, of course aided by the IT cell of a particular political party. Sick mentality.
Forget IT cell. Even IIT cell would rate it 1 star. The plot is unique. Execution is crap. Just watch the first episode it's free. You will realise it which platform the series belongs to.

Lol, did you rate it 1 in imdb as well? Many people who think like you did, of course aided by the IT cell of a particular political party. Sick mentality.
Totally forgot. I should do it now. Maybe if Swara blabbers less and let her work do the talking, no one would have any problems.

Totally forgot. I should do it now. Maybe if Swara blabbers less and let her work do the talking, no one would have any problems.

Please do go ahead...

Post edited by moderator.
Note: Do not bring irrelevant political debates here. It can lead to unnecessary arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swara lives in a democratic country. She has freedom of speech. She can blabber anything she wants. If you don't like. You have "right to ignore" as well.

Forget IT cell. Even IIT cell would rate it 1 star. The plot is unique. Execution is crap. Just watch the first episode it's free. You will realise it which platform the series belongs to.

Just read the comments on imdb and of the --- above, the issue is not with the quality but the mindset.

Though I had no interest in this but will definitely give the whole series a go now.

Post edited by moderator.
Note:
Be careful with your choice of words. We do not allow name calling here.

Just read the comments on imdb and of the --- above, the issue is not with the quality but the mindset.

Though I had no interest in this but will definitely give the whole series a go now.
You have no right to name calling me. Pretty sure it would be against forum rules.
First you need to change your own mindset before personally attacking forum members. You were just triggered and cannot tolerate because I don’t have same views like you. Just control yourself.

Swara lives in a democratic country. She has freedom of speech.
So only Swara has freedom of speech and not others? If people criticise her, it’s not allowed?

So only Swara has freedom of speech and not others? If people criticise her, it’s not allowed?
Criticizing her work because of her political views is wrong.

Last edited:
Swara lives in a democratic country. She has freedom of speech.
Criticize her work because of her political views is wrong.
Give me one sentence where I criticise her for her political views. I criticise her for her hypocrisy. She portrays herself as the ultimate liberal on current issues if one particular community is a victim. But if other community is a victim, she doesn’t care. She has been called out several times on talk shows regarding one sided views on everything. When everything fails, she cries victim. This is not even considering her political views and inclinations. Common people are not dumb to not notice this and no one is forcing anybody to leave bad reviews on IMDB for Rasbhari. The series is genuinely bad and coupled with Swara’s public image, it is getting the reviews it deserves.
I am disgusted that members here have resorted to name calling (fellow members), Nazi slogans, dragging PM Modi in this. Yet not a single person has defended her acting. I hope mods take a note.

Last edited:
Give me one sentence where I criticise her for her political views. I criticise her for her hypocrisy. She portrays herself as the ultimate liberal on current issues if one particular community is a victim. But if other community is a victim, she doesn’t care. She has been called out several times on talk shows regarding one sided views on everything. When everything fails, she cries victim. This is not even considering her political views and inclinations. Common people are not dumb to not notice this and no one is forcing anybody to leave bad reviews on IMDB for Rasbhari. The series is genuinely bad and coupled with Swara’s public image, it is getting the reviews it deserves.
I am disgusted that members here have resorted to name calling (fellow members), Nazi slogans, dragging PM Modi in this. Yet not a single person has defended her acting. I hope mods take a note.

Lol, you called her liberandu dude. You started the name calling, that too which contains a straight up abuse.

You talk about opinions and are concerned about dragging Modi into it. You may like him but others like Swara more than that ....

You dude are an hypocrite, and sure let the mods take note.

Lol, you called her liberandu dude. You started the name calling, that too which contains a straight up abuse.

You talk about opinions and are concerned about dragging Modi into it. You may like him but others like Swara more than that ....

You dude are an hypocrite, and sure let the mods take note.
Did I call you by any name? No. Yet you got triggered and called me Turd, Heil Modi, dragged politics into this. Keep your hypocrite gyaan to yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock