OTF Exclusive Rajinikanth confirms political entry, to launch new party

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth has confirmed his entry into Tamil Nadu politics on Sunday. He has said that his entry into politics is "definite".

Rajinikanth said that he will soon start his own political party and will launch it prior to the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. He also added that his party will be participating in all the 234 constituencies in Tamil Nadu.

Addressing a gathering of fans at Raghavendra Mandapam in Chennai, the Tamil superstar sought a structural change in politics of Tamil Nadu and while spelling out his plans on entering the political arena.

"Democracy is in bad shape right now, all other states have been making fun of us (Tamil Nadu), I will feel guilty if I don't take this decision now," the Tamil superstar said.

Rajinikanth confirms political entry: Tamil superstar to form his own party, will contest in all 234 seats

Last edited:
“We have to bring under one umbrella all my registered fan club members, unregistered fan club members, and those who are looking to bring a change in Tamil Nadu’s politics,” he said that he has started a website rajinimandram.org on which people register with their name and Voter ID number, and become a member. “Let’s bring a good political change in Tamil Nadu,” he said before signing off.

Rajinikanth launches website after announcing political entry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock