Contributor
Reaction score
Unlimited
FB-IMG-1603344683894.jpg

FUP
FB-IMG-1603344678153.jpg

Really disappointed with the new plans

So as per the new plan,
I get 6.6TB per month instead of 1TB. No change in speed, no change in price.

That 499 plan in FUP, limit should be increased to 1TB , then it would be a good plan.

All other plans are completely waste

Unlimited
FB-IMG-1603344683894.jpg

FUP
FB-IMG-1603344678153.jpg

Really disappointed with the new plans
Why is this a sad news? The FUP plans have got a big bump for data. Earlier it used to be only 1TB. Now its at least 4.4TB for >Rs 700.

They've also introduced Rs. 249 plan, which would be really helpful for elders who want good speed, but cant get that on their entry level smartphones... This is good news IMHO..

I personally like the 6.6TB plan at 100Mbps. This is just the killer I wanted. I'm downloading games on my new SATA SSD, and I've run out of the 1TB already.

Any idea when these plans go into effect?

Sad to see the 125, 150 and 200 Mbps plans not getting the upgraded data volume limit...

The new plans are active. Railwire website has not been updated, but after today's recharge new FUP limit shows up. That means I can now download more games than ever, as long as my new 2TB SSD Doesn't fill up 🤣🤣🤣

I so desperately needed anything above 1TB... Finally..

Ly8eNFi.png

I think Railwire has started carrying over unused data to the next cycle. More than 4TB was unused for me, all got carried over to this month...

Please share the speed test results, bro.
Not encouraging bro.

Whenever its peak working hours, speeds are in the range of 10-15Mbps
When less load, like before office starts and right after office ends, speeds are like 50-60.
Any other time not in above, speeds are like 80-90 Mbps.

I'm looking to trash this away, once JioFiber or Asianet (or Airtel) comes to my area. Those 2 have already come to my district, just waiting to come to my area...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock