Sad News Railwire Kerala New Plans

Ly8eNFi.png

I think Railwire has started carrying over unused data to the next cycle. More than 4TB was unused for me, all got carried over to this month...
Its there since long. I took the connection in March with 499 plan. Carryover was available even at that time. But if we change the plan whole addon data will be lost.

Not encouraging bro.

Whenever its peak working hours, speeds are in the range of 10-15Mbps
When less load, like before office starts and right after office ends, speeds are like 50-60.
Any other time not in above, speeds are like 80-90 Mbps.

I'm looking to trash this away, once JioFiber or Asianet (or Airtel) comes to my area. Those 2 have already come to my district, just waiting to come to my area...
I dont have any speed issues till now. i can say its clearly a stable broadband service. Its a bit costly, but the service and stability are topclass.
And the speed, 100Mbps @ 999
10533560206.png

This speed test is done from a single band repeater. not directly from router.
i will share the speed result in the peak time today.

Its there since long. I took the connection in March with 499 plan. Carryover was available even at that time.
Not for me though.
I dont have any speed issues till now. i can say its clearly a stable broadband service. Its a bit costly, but the service and stability are topclass.
And the speed, 100Mbps @ 999
Which area is this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock