Discussion Railwire Broadband News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 10,051
I dont know why during night time post 6 pm speed drop to 30-35mbps (50mbps plan) and don't know why hotstar live match buffering occasionally these days

Does railwire offer any long term recharge offer?
Yes. 3/6/12 months long term plans are available.

The last time I checked with my LCO, they used give free days with these long term plans. Suppose you take 3 months, you get 7 days free. With 6 months, you get 15 days free and so on. But I don't know about current offerings. You can check with your LCO.

It's not good to take plans of 6 months or 12 months...Becoz if the price reduced in between we can't change our plan in that period...
We can get 1 day extra in a month by recharging soon after@ 12 midnight...

@Bapun Raz bro and others,
in my 50mbps plan I am getting 5-6mbps speed at night(7-12am) . why so much slow speed at night?
I don't have this issue bro. I also haven't seen anyone using Railwire and reporting such issue.

Maybe something is wrong with your LCO's setup. Otherwise more people would have reported this.

Please check my Railwire connection speedtest result of current time attached.

aekiBCE.png

i contacted LCO today and reported the slow browsing speed issue. he told to connect ONU directly with PC and call Customer care. but i am not able to connect ONU directly with Pc. showing error 629. again contacted with LCO. he said he need ₹300 visit for check otherwise suggested me to go with BSNL Bharat Fiber.

i contacted LCO today and reported the slow browsing speed issue. he told to connect ONU directly with PC and call Customer care. but i am not able to connect ONU directly with Pc. showing error 629. again contacted with LCO. he said he need ₹300 visit for check otherwise suggested me to go with BSNL Bharat Fiber.
I think they told to connect to pc for updating DNS and some settings...
If possible itself can change them...If not leave...
1st switch off router from mains for 1-2 minutes...Then switch on and check..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock