Discussion Railwire Broadband News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 10,096
@Bapun Raz bro, If I don't recharge on time, will they deduct money later when I recharge like DTH company ?
Once the plan gets expired then the internet gets disconnected....Once u recharge then gets activated and the plan starts from that day itself and not from the earlier due date...

My plan going to end tomorrow and I recharged today. I got successful sms. but nothing showing on portal. :(

Reg indicator flashing Red Light and Internet not working.
What could be the possible cause?
@Bapun Raz bro or any other fibre optic user?
mbS4sH1.jpg

So do I have to contact them or they are already aware of the issue from their back end or do i have to register complain on portal?
Don't worry. It will get fixed on its own. If it has been very long, then you may contact them.

Sometimes there might be an issue with your Router/ONT, and switching it ON & OFF fixes it. So you can try that as well.

Don't worry. It will get fixed on its own. If it has been very long, then you may contact them.

Sometimes there might be an issue with your Router/ONT, and switching it ON & OFF fixes it. So you can try that as well.
Tried switch ON off Process. No result.
Contacted LCO. they said Fiber break down anywhere. Issue will get solve tomorrow morning. Let see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock