• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 2,446

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Railwire Broadband new plans launched this month.

I have subscribed to 30Mbps plan which costs around Rs.590 and comes with 1000GB FUP. Post FUP speed is 2Mbps. Better plan that previous/portal available plans I would say.

Qr1XsWi.png

There are also another similar plan: 50Mbps FUP 500GB. Cost is same Rs.588.82

These plans are given to customers based on competitions available on one's area. I do not have any alternatives except BSNL in my area. But I was able to get the plan since my LCO is good.

The LCOs receive the plans with a note which states, not to provide these new plans unless there is any competition exist and Railwire public portal plans page are also not updated. This has been done so Railwire stays on profit until user themselves find the plan.

I can't say confirm but there may be even better plans based on circles (states) since Railwire operates state-wise.

Railwire Broadband new plans launched this month.

I have subscribed to 30Mbps plan which costs around Rs.590 and comes with 1000GB FUP. Post FUP speed is 2Mbps. Better plan that previous/portal available plans I would say.

Congrats....
Nearby my Town Railwire Broadband service available...My relative recently got connection ..His house is about 20 km away from the town..There he paid about 15k for connection as the cable is too long in distance...
His present plan is 35 Mbps 3000gb
499+gst..
Yes as the note said here is some competition but BSNL Fiber almost doesnt exists in rural areas...

Congrats....
Nearby my Town Railwire Broadband service available...My relative recently got connection ..His house is about 20 km away from the town..There he paid about 15k for connection as the cable is too long in distance...
His present plan is 35 Mbps 3000gb
499+gst..
Yes as the note said here is some competition but BSNL Fiber almost doesnt exists in rural areas...
BSNL has backed fiber in almost every village of India through Bharat Net but due to their lazy policies and incompetent Sarkari behavior they are not providing it unless some LCO takes franchise and setup his own OLT to provide connections to other customers.

That's costly tbh.

The plan looks good, in fact better comparing to mine. Hope it expands to other circles as well.
Yes too costly but he wants ofc broadband as no other alternatives for work from home ...Signals of 4G is not enough to get good speeds..
On comparison mine LCO is offering 50Mbps truly unlimited plan for rs 499+gst..Although it's rs 100 more than the original plan in towns which I had posted weeks ago here..

Last edited:
BSNL has backed fiber in almost every village of India through Bharat Net but due to their lazy policies and incompetent Sarkari behavior they are not providing it unless some LCO takes franchise and setup his own OLT to provide connections to other customers.
BTW BSNL has started offering Their Air Fiber connections in rural areas ...We have to pay for everything including Dish, cable and installations...Still it's getting popular slowly in rural areas....

BTW BSNL has started offering Their Air Fiber connections in rural areas ...We have to pay for everything including Dish, cable and installations...Still it's getting popular slowly in rural areas....
But that is not good as physical fiber. They just use unallocated 5Ghz spectrum for that such type of wireless broadband are available here since last many years from local private players.

But that is not good as physical fiber. They just use unallocated 5Ghz spectrum for that such type of wireless broadband are available here since last many years from local private players.
Agreed...But it's better to have something where no other alternatives...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock