Airtel Broadband New Plans w.e.f. 1st June 2019

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 19,374
Looks like 499 8mbps speed more affordable than 999 100mbps speed

Just got info from marketing persons of Airtel Broadband Chennai:

499Rs plan is available for new customers only till tomorrow. From Tues all new customers will have plans starting from 799Rs.

No issues for old customers opted in 499 Rs plan

Currently available plans in our location (Old plans available till tomorrow)

1bBf97J.jpg

n6Nvbxh.jpg

1UpOsoH.jpg

They have different plans for different cities I guess. I am on ₹499 plans with 79 GB data at 8 mbps in Bangalore. This month I exceeded the limit and getting 1 mbps speed. I am happy with that because I am able to make Skype video calls and Webex meetings without any issues.
Earlier I was on 40mbps plan and it was inconsistent. Many times it used to drop below 0.5mbps and I moved out for a year. This year tried again as I need a landline after initial issues, now it's stable. Touch wood.
To get unpublished plans, better to call helpdesk.

They have different plans for different cities I guess. I am on ₹499 plans with 79 GB data at 8 mbps in Bangalore. This month I exceeded the limit and getting 1 mbps speed. I am happy with that because I am able to make Skype video calls and Webex meetings without any issues.
Earlier I was on 40mbps plan and it was inconsistent. Many times it used to drop below 0.5mbps and I moved out for a year. This year tried again as I need a landline after initial issues, now it's stable. Touch wood.
To get unpublished plans, better to call helpdesk.
I am using for past 20 days.Never faced any speed drop issues. Its absolutely constant at 8 Mbps. Checked lot of times with Okla speed test app. Better to go for this than Airtel Wifi hotspot device

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock