Airtel Broadband New Plans w.e.f. 1st June 2019

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 19,370
With Jio Giga fiber lauch,, does Airtel have any plans to reduce the prices of its broadband pack??

With Jio Giga fiber lauch,, does Airtel have any plans to reduce the prices of its broadband pack??
No they have actually discontinued lower priced plan in NCR region.
Same strategy as with mobile sim plans. They r concentrating on limited high value customers for high revenue. They don't want low value customers since they r not giving them enough revenue and at the same time clogging the network. Now they will compete on quality. In any case Airtel knows that these entry level customers will b first to switch to Jio.
This is as per my talk in Airtel..

No they have actually discontinued lower priced plan in NCR region.
Same strategy as with mobile sim plans. They r concentrating on limited high value customers for high revenue. They don't want low value customers since they r not giving them enough revenue and at the same time clogging the network. Now they will compete on quality. In any case Airtel knows that these entry level customers will b first to switch to Jio.
This is as per my talk in Airtel..
So do you advise to stay in airtel or switch to jio?

So do you advise to stay in airtel or switch to jio?
If u r looking for value for money & entry level plans then Airtel won't b good option for u now.
If u can have access to Jio gigafiber then definitely try it.
In mobile sim i think Jio revolutionized the consumption market. With hard to notice quality difference in volte but compensating with huge volume of data...it marked watershed moment in mobile data history.
In my area Jio is not yet reached in BB segment (i.e. gigafiber). So m continuing with airtel BB combo for now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock