Rahul Gandhi says there is a new word called 'Modilie', got trolled after Oxford dictionary responded sayings its 'fake' and doesn't exists

OneDirection

Reaction score
EUYZush.jpg

They will not delete. They know it is Photoshoped and it is deliberately done :)

But, Oxford did overreaction

He didn't say it is new word in "Oxford Dictionary"?

The screenshot don't have any of Oxford logo's or name?

It is a political tweet and they are reacting to it :)
Top part of the screenshot of RG's tweet is much identical to Oxford logo (yes, not fully). Basically they tried to make fool people by doing this, hence Oxford reacted. I don't think they overreacted, any company would give such reaction if someone tries to make people fool out using their identical info.

stncYwN.jpg

But truth be said, the rate at which Narendra Modi lies is unbelievable. It is so unbecoming of a Prime Minister of India

I'm sure all of us would have encountered that occasional person who is a habitual liar...from school, college or work places. I really hope Narendra Modi is not one of those. Lots of people (me included) have hopes on him for a better India. For starters, he should stop lying

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock