Radio City 91.1 FM plays with TV content; launches ‘Radio pe TV’

M@zh@R

Reaction score
The week long activity offers popular TV soaps’ audio versions to the listeners
10clqxc.jpg

Radio city 91.1 FM, an offshoot of Music Broadcast Private has launched an exclusive show, titled, ‘Radio Pe TV’ catering specifically to the daily soap followers. As a part of the week long activity, the FM station will play the audio of some of the popular TV shows like C.I.D, Saas Bina Sasural, Veer Shivaji, F.I.R, Balika Vadhu and Pyar Ki Ek Kahani on its channel. These audio versions will be played on the channel’s mid-day show, Hum Tum’, airing at a time slot of 2 pm to 5 pm.

In order to give a humorous touch to the generic storyline of the soaps, the radio station, has re-recorded the entire episodes with RJ Ada, who has added her bits in the serial audio versions. With this initiative, the channel aims to give a chance to the listeners to enjoy their favourite TV shows on FM, with a different twist.

Speaking about this step, Ashit Kukian, COO, Radio City 91.1 FM, said, “Being the pioneers in the private FM category, we continuously aim to provide our listeners with innovative content and unparalleled infotainment options. The ‘Radio Pe TV’ festival is an unprecedented initiative that gives our listeners an opportunity to experience their favorite television shows through their favorite radio station. We strongly believe that this initiative will be a huge success.”

Besides, the audio version of the serials on- air, the radio channel will play interviews of the TV actors, focusing on their lives in & out of the sets, and also run a contest wherein the TV actors will make a surprise call or visit to the listener.

For the ‘Radio Pe Tv’ festival, to go on-air from September 12 and September 17, 2011, the radio channel has meticulously selected soaps appealing to all genres including a crime fiction, saas bahu saga, supernatural drama, situational comedy and period drama.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock