Radhe | Salman Khan | Prabhudeva | May 13 | Zee Plex

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 13,881
This has nothing to do with SSR bro but
the movie is pathetic to say the least
This is getting too much unnecessary hate though. No one watched this movie expecting this to be a masterpiece. All audience expected was to be entertained. Don't see people nitpicking Fast and the Furious movies which are equally ridiculous get so much hate as bollywood movies.

Last edited:
This is getting too much unnecessary hate though. No one watched this movie expecting this to be a masterpiece. All audience expected was to be entertained. Don't see people nitpicking Fast and the Furious movies which are equally ridiculous get so much hate as bollywood movies.
But F&F has great VFX which makes the Physics believable. Talk about Radhe 🤦🏼‍♂ ...

Finally finished by using 2 accounts...Started in another account at noon but due to power failure not able to finish within 6 hours...At that time it asked to rent...So logged out and used another...

IMDB rating 2.4 is bit heigh...I am giving 1.5 as like Salman very much...So given 1.5..

Better not to waste our time to watch this movie....
This is my personal view...

Finally finished by using 2 accounts...Started in another account at noon but due to power failure not able to finish within 6 hours...At that time it asked to rent...So logged out and used another...

IMDB rating 2.4 is bit heigh...I am giving 1.5 as like Salman very much...So given 1.5..

Better not to waste our time to watch this movie....
This is my personal view...
Sir better to watch karnan.

PmkJTwq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock