Breaking Blackbuck Poaching Case : Salman Khan Jail Sentence Order Now Suspended

Exactly what is the use of this fine to crorepathi :mad::mad::angry::damn::damn:

Rules are same for everyone. If a common man killed blackbuck and he has been fined 1cr how can they pay?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion is 5yrs is alot for him alone what about other actors? How can court leave them on benefit of doubt? Who knows maybe it was saif or someone else who took SK's gun and shot them.

It's sad to see how many B'wood actors are quiet on this but If they support him it might be a loss for their movies, if they talk positively on the verdict they will be in trouble once he comes out.

If he won't get bail it's gonna be huge loss to b'wood too maybe more than 1000crs. They should think about his being human org and other things too and decrease the sentence

Rules are same for everyone. If a common man killed blackbuck and he has been fined 1cr how can they pay?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion is 5yrs is alot for him alone what about other actors? How can court leave them on benefit of doubt? Who knows maybe it was saif or someone else who took SK's gun and shot them.

It's sad to see how many B'wood actors are quiet on this but If they support him it might be a loss for their movies, if they talk positively on the verdict they will be in trouble once he comes out.

If he won't get bail it's gonna be huge loss to b'wood too maybe more than 1000crs. They should think about his being human org and other things too and decrease the sentence
Simple question Are u a Sk fan ??

I am in support with this decision... but sad part is money will take place a role here and Salman will be free...:gang:

No one in India cares about wildlife because of such people's and that's why India is one of the bottom nation in human environment index

Results | Environmental Performance Index

No one has Right to kill animals without any reason speacilly a species who are about to extinct or endangered

Movies not a reality & movies alone not a life

Reality is different

I know that and this reply doesn't suit what I said :unsure:

When I said about movies? I was talking about the case and the money Bollywood loss due to this and why many celebrities are silent and he should not get 5yrs due to the loss of N number of people who work for his films etc etc.

Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who was convicted and sentenced to five years imprisonment in blackbuck poaching case by a court, will not receive any special treatment during his stay in jail, Jodhpur DIG (Prisons) Vikram Singh said. Singh added that Khan had made no demands or special requests - including for drinking water. The actor will receive his jail uniform tomorrow. The senior officer said that he did not want the actor to be left alone, even as he referred to him as someone ‘who does not seem easily scared.’

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock