Radhe | Salman Khan | Prabhudeva | May 13 | Zee Plex

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 13,500
Salman Khan's father Salim Khan has given his opinion on Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. He said it is 'not a great film at all'. Radhe was released on Eid with Salman in the lead role..

Tomorrow's Headline: Salman Khan Files Defamation Complaint Against Salim Khan.

Self-proclaimed critic Kamaal R Khan, also known as KRK, has once again taken a dig at Bollywood superstar Salman Khan in a series of new tweets. KRK, who has been slapped with a defamation suit by actor Salman Khan for “endorsing defamatory allegations" against the actor, has said that more than 20 Bollywood actors have extended their support to him in his ongoing fiasco with Salman Khan. He wrote, “More than 20 Bollywood people have called me to give me their support. They said, that they were not able to do that whatever I am doing. Because they were not ready to have a direct conflict with him. They were scared to make him their enemy. I say- Thank you all so very much!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock