Seeking Help Query Regarding Railwire Connection

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Please help:
My LCO said About ₹530(with GST) 50Mbps 1000GB FUP(2mbps post FUP) plan.
Please let me know:
1. does this plan has data Roll over facility?
2. What company Router usually they provide?
3. Post 1000GB is it possible to stream atleast in 720p ?
4. Can I stop or resume service anytime?

The plan looks good to me. I get 30Mbps 1000GB FUP plan for 499 which costs Rs.588 per month.

Answering your questions below.

1. does this plan has data Roll over facility?
Yes.

2. What company Router usually they provide?
It depends on the LCO. You can ask what routers he provides. In my case, they provide Syrotech or something the last time I asked. I use my own purchased TP Link router.

3. Post 1000GB is it possible to stream atleast in 720p ?
Do you plan to cross the 1000GB limit bro, seriously bro? I don't think you can do that unless you download a lot stuff from various devices. I use 300GB a month in average.

If we can stream 720p in 2Mbps speed then answer to your question is yes.

4. Can I stop or resume service anytime?
Yes, you can just not recharge for a few months and they may call you - you can tell them you will recharge after some more weeks. They won't be disconnecting your connection.

Do note, unlike BSNL broadband, Railwire is prepaid service. So you need to pay the plan fee unfront, like mobile recharges.

I asked LCO about Router manufacturer , he said they usually providing Dlink and Tp link

@Bapun Raz bro, does LCO provide username and password so that we can change plan, recharge anytime Or Everytime I have to request them. And I heard they charge ₹10-20 extra for recharging account. Please throw some light on it

@Bapun Raz bro, does LCO provide username and password so that we can change plan, recharge anytime Or Everytime I have to request them. And I heard they charge ₹10-20 extra for recharging account. Please throw some light on it
Yes, you should get the username and password which you need to enter on the router as well to login to the access the internet.

I recharge myself using the Railwire selfcare. You can also do the same. Recharging using third party sites is not possible for Railwire Broadband though.

About plan change, you can't change the plan yourself. Railwire doesn't provide a plan change option on the selfcare portal. You need to contact your LCO every time you decide to change the plan.

My LCO never charged anything extra for recharging account, he used to take the same amount when I used to do it through him. But I have also read online posts about LCO charging extra for recharges. May be it is a case of bad LCO.

Ok thanks @Bapun Raz bro. Ordered Railwire. After adsl + connection it will be my 1st Fibre network. Waiting for installation. I'm now In office so told them to come tomorrow. Let see

Got my user ID and Password.
J6aQEnJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock