Good News Installed Railwire Connection

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 2,447

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Installation Charge Rs.4000 + Plan Charge Rs.942 (50 Mbps Unlimited) Total Rs.4942

Faced one issue in my laptop, technician also don't know why i'm getting below 5mbps speed,, yesterday installed windows 10 new version 20H2, now getting 50mbps speed in laptop:)

zbtdd4i.jpeg

JH2mZU3.jpeg

bzLM4UP.jpeg

AuaAmWT.jpeg

ntAJ73j.jpeg

QbPaWM6.jpeg

FsGL0f0.jpeg

Speed Test in HP Laptop

LW9vZz9.jpeg

KNEGidc.jpg

Speed Test in Samsung F41 Mobile

nCp6Yne.jpg

Hi congrats , which state/area .Kindly post your views

Tamilnadu, i will post the review after 1 week bro(y)

In my location bsnl adsl connection only available, that's also getting 5mbps speed only, when contact bsnl team, they told we will install fiber within 2 month, again again they told the same reply above 6 month,

I'm not cancelled my bsnl adsl connection, just changed the low cost plan, Rs.417 (Plan charge Rs.369 + Gst Rs.66.42= 435.62 - 5% discount Rs.18.45 Total Rs.417 ) . include of all taxes, they give 5% discount for my dad (2gb data for 8mbps speed, after 1 mbps speed + Rs.600 calls free to other network & unlimited calls for bsnl), i'm getting 5mbps speed after consumed 2gb data :)

When contact the railwire team, they told ur location is feasibility to install the connection, contact your lco, when contacted my lco, due to covid situation very less staff is available, we will install your connection soon,15 days before they installed the wire, but they not give the modem, again again i'm called my lco, they told same reply sir, very less staff is available, sir delay due to many people asking the new connection, finally my lco owner came & installed the connection, btw my lco not ask any cost till installation, also they told me sir use this connection, after you can send the payment (installation charge), but i'm paid the installation charge on same day when my lco owner installed my connection:)

In my location bsnl adsl connection only available, that's also getting 5mbps speed only, when contact bsnl team, they told we will install fiber within 2 month, again again they told the same reply above 6 month,

I'm not cancelled my bsnl adsl connection, just changed the low cost plan, Rs.417 (Plan charge Rs.369 + Gst Rs.66.42= 435.62 - 5% discount Rs.18.45 Total Rs.417 ) . include of all taxes, they give 5% discount for my dad (2gb data for 8mbps speed, after 1 mbps speed + Rs.600 calls free to other network & unlimited calls for bsnl), i'm getting 5mbps speed after consumed 2gb data :)

When contact the railwire team, they told ur location is feasibility to install the connection, contact your lco, when contacted my lco, due to covid situation very less staff is available, we will install your connection soon,15 days before they installed the wire, but they not give the modem, again again i'm called my lco, they told same reply sir, very less staff is available, sir delay due to many people asking the new connection, finally my lco owner came & installed the connection, btw my lco not ask any cost till installation, also they told me sir use this connection, after you can send the payment (installation charge), but i'm paid the installation charge on same day when my lco owner installed my connection:)
Congrats for the new BB connection thambi 👍😎

Is almost 1 week post you experience

Congratulations on your new connection, happy browsing.

What is the Wi-Fi modem model and company name? I could not find Yuri Wi-Fi modems in online. Do you get warranty on Wi-Fi modem? Please reply me soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock