Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also huge credit to the Youngsters of Argentina like Julian Alvarez and Enzo Fernandez who displayed Such maturity and great performances in their first world cup great itself. Well deserved 'Best Young player' of the tournament award for Enzo Fernandez :tup:

Dear messi stop copy
Our actress Ananya pandey

GoJG7VX.jpg

4i3zblM.jpg

As much I hated the gesture. As a football fan. I feel it being a fitting gesture to FIFA executives for all those atrocities committed to organise that event.
Still, that wasn't appropriate in any way

As an avid Argentina supporter since 2002 WC, I am more than happy that finally arguably one of the best player ever, has won the cup for his country.

But what bothered me is the behaviour of Emiliano Martínez after receiving the prestigious Golden Glove award, in front of FIFA and foreign govt delegates.

Another incident was the mockery they made out of Kylian Mbappé. That guy scored a hattrick and displayed an inhuman effort to save his team. He should be respected, not mocked.
What Argentina did was very sad to see it showed their lack of respect to a great player

Been watching lots of highlights. Can confirm that Argentina has been one of the unprofessional teams of this World Cup. Both in and out of the field.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock