Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What makes you think that Mourinho likes Ronaldo?They didn't had best of relationships towards the end of Mourinho's term at Madrid.Moreover,Mourinho is a pragmatic coach and he will not be having passengers in the team.In addition he won't be allowing anyone with bigger ego than himself in the squad to ruin it for him.
Depends on what sort of form CR7 is in if his form doesnt improve with what he had this season he will call it quits after Euros. On the other hand if he can get back to how he was last season for Utd single handedly dragging the team, then Mourinho knows how much ever problem he might have with CR7 a CR7 in that kind of form will be nightmare to any defense

Just wanted to share the most disgraceful thing that happened in Kerala after Portugal were knocked out. The 'football fans' (putting football fans in quotes) of other countries celebrated the fact CR7 was knocked out of this WC by knocking down a big cutout of CR7 stamping on his chest and cutting off his head.

Attaching the video where true football fans are saying that this is a moment of absolute disgrace for Kerala in front of the entire World. The video is in malayalam

Source

EA Sports has now correctly predicted the winner of the last FOUR World Cups

bVsdVVo.jpg

As an avid Argentina supporter since 2002 WC, I am more than happy that finally arguably one of the best player ever, has won the cup for his country.

But what bothered me is the behaviour of Emiliano Martínez after receiving the prestigious Golden Glove award, in front of FIFA and foreign govt delegates.

Another incident was the mockery they made out of Kylian Mbappé. That guy scored a hattrick and displayed an inhuman effort to save his team. He should be respected, not mocked.

Last edited:
But what bothered me is the behaviour of Emiliano Martínez after receiving the prestigious Golden Glove award, in front of FIFA and foreign govt delegates.
As much I hated the gesture. As a football fan. I feel it being a fitting gesture to FIFA executives for all those atrocities committed to organise that event.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock