Good News Purchased HP 416 Wifi Ink tank printer

Congratulations bro..

That's not needed for an ink tank printer. Only ink jet printers have that issue. That's because of the difference in the ink used in both printers. ✌️✌️
Brother, is this product good ? Is it a good choice ?

Bro, I am talking from my experience.. Don't take the sales Team's Marketing words seriously..

Yes, I am talking about ink-tank printer (Canon G3010) only. The experience was NOT as bad as old inkjet printers, but not as smooth as laser printers as well, obviously. It will work OK, if we take 7 pages of colour print outs every week. Else, you may have to do some occassional maintainence by (Mine is Win7)

Sometimes, even after taking regular print outs, the printer may act a drama and we have to follow the above steps. May be they have written a program inside the printer, that if some minimum quantity of ink is NOT depleted within a time limit, force the customer to waste the ink. But at least after all these stupid things, the printer will work without any issues.

bro, I am also talking from my experience and some of my basic knowledge about printers only. in case you are not aware, i run a small business (e-governance centre) where i use 2 business class canon printers (MFPs), one konica laser MFPs, one epson ink tank AIO and a canon ink jet (not using it though). over and above that, i have bought many laser and ink tank printers to lot of my customers. i had my shop shut few times, for weeks, or even months during this pandemic. when i reopen the shop after couple of months, i could still able to print using the epson AIO without any issues. same is the case with the other ink tank printers which i bought for my customers. they are also not heavy users. i haven't received one complaint so far.

the reason is very simple, the viscosity of the ink used in ink jet printers are very high compared to ink tank printers. at the same time the nozzle of the ink jet cartridges are so tiny when compared to ink tank printers. also the ink used in ink jet printers can get dried quickly if kept idle. so the ink gets dried when you don't use it for few days and it blocks the tiny nozzle in the ink jet printers. it SHOULDN'T happen to a ink tank printer as the ink viscosity is very less and has very less chance of getting dried and head blockage. when you do a nozzle clean, it sucks out the ink blocking the head and hence you could able to print after the cleaning process. and there is no hidden program written inside the printer. it's really unfortunate that you are experiencing this issue on a ink tank printer. maybe one of the rare cases. or even a manufacturing defect.

yeah. both hp and epson are doing good work in the ink tank printer market, so it should just be good.

Sometimes, even after taking regular print outs, the printer may act a drama and we have to follow the above steps. May be they have written a program inside the printer, that if some minimum quantity of ink is NOT depleted within a time limit, force the customer to waste the ink. But at least after all these stupid things, the printer will work without any issues.
The Drama happened today. Black color was NOT printing today, even though I have printed a dozen B&W pages yesterday only. These InkJet / Tank Printer guys are too greedy, they have manipulated the firmware to give issues (like I said above) to less usage customers.

Obviously I have to nozzle test, deep test and then black started working. About 95% of ink in my ink-TANK printer was used just to run the maintenance tasks only and less than 5% of ink used for my printing purposes. Keep this in mind, bro. Obviously, I have no need to tell a lie here. Or may be Canon is the most cunning one..

Last edited:

If you are looking for a printer that will not cost you too much and not demand too much maintenance in the long run, then ink tank printers are the way to go. These printers cost more than inkjet printers, but in the long run, it is durable, cost-effective and easy to use

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock