Good News Purchased HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer

Congratulations @Subhankar Mukherjee bro!:) Sad that you forgot to order via DDF link, as larger orders gives more benefit to us.:(

Alternatively You Can Ask The Link From @Bapun Raz Bro
First option is better and preferred one as you can generate link yourself by simply copy pasting the product link in DDF thread even when i am offline. Else you'll have to wait till i come online and do so for you.(y)

Congratulations @Subhankar Mukherjee bro!:) Sad that you forgot to order via DDF link, as larger orders gives more benefit to us.:(

First option is better and preferred one as you can generate link yourself by simply copy pasting the product link in DDF thread even when i am offline. Else you'll have to wait till i come online and do so for you.(y)
From next time, I will surely use DDF link. This decision was a sudden one as my old printer broke down for 3rd time today morning. Needed urgently,so forgot that.

Yes Bro I am aware of it but I am saying for those who are unable to create link due to certain reasons they can simply contact you for the link:)

Received the product. Printing quality seems good.
y3kw9No.jpg

DrbBuut.jpg

3sywnNC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock